Winter Luxe Wedding Ideas Styled Shoot


Back in the autumn I took part in a winter luxe themed styled shoot organised by Songbird Weddings and Events at North Mymms Park and I'm really excited to show you the images taken by photographer Becky Harley.

What I love about this shoot is the icey, cold, blue, wintery outside tones contrasted with the rich frozen raspberry & dark maroon colour of the flowers. Perfect colour choices for a winter wedding.


The dapper menswear is by Chimney Formal Menswear and the styling is by The White Emporium.


The shoot was also featured on the Whimsical Wonderland Weddings blog!

The flower crown above was made by Love From Becky
Hair by Claire Barbarella
Make up by Belles Beauty MUA


Gorgeous flowers by Rebecca Marsala Flowers.



When Katie from Songbird weddings contacted me about the shoot, I hadn't actually made the dress, it was just a pale blue idea I had in my head. So I sent a sketch and they said yes! So schedules were rejigged and I got down to making the dress.




So the wedding dress is pale blue silk chiffon with an ivory tulle overlay on the skirt and an ivory and silver lace overlay on the bodice. The fake fur cape is from my Collection. Both of these items are now available to view and order as made to measure garments. Do get in touch if you would like more details.


Last but not least, this fabulous cake is by Meadowsweet Cakes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not drowning, but waving...

Late summer walk...

New Collection Wedding Dress - Margot