Wedding dress with ruffles - work in progress.


Last year I made a bespoke wedding dress for one of my brides with white lace and ruffled white organza skirts. It really was a wedding dress! The above pic is a finished shot.

I am showing here below, without much explanation, mainly work in progress shots of the dress as it came together. It was a very labour intensive dress with all the white corded lace hand appliqued onto the bodice, and the skirt ruffles also all attached by hand.






 Above: Not finished yet - only about half the ruffles attached at this stage.


I thought this would be good to show as another wedding-dress-making journey from start to finish.

I'm taking bookings for 2019 and 2020 weddings at the moment. Do drop me an email if you'd like to discuss having your wedding dress custom made. :) X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not drowning, but waving...

Something red

Summer bride