Wedding dress illustrations


'Fallon' wedding dress

 Fallon dress has a bodice made of ivory silk with an ivory and gold beaded lace applique. The skirt section is ivory silk with ivory organza draped overlay.

'Emily' 2-piece wedding dress
Emily 2-piece is an ivory strapless dress with an ivory lace over-shirt. You can see Emily here.



'Albertine' wedding dress



Albertine wedding dress is dark ivory ruched bodice with a rose print bust section, and a dark ivory silk skirt section overlaid with tulle.

I'm working hard on many things at once at the moment - why does that always seem to happen just as Christmas is looming? One of them being my new website which should be launched soon. Can't wait for that!

Promoting the new designs is top of my agenda, as well as promoting the design aspect of my work, so I've started some sketches of some of my new designs, which will also appear on the new website. In time, these items will be professionally photographed, but until then, it's sketches. I hope you like them...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not drowning, but waving...

Summer bride

Something red