What has happened since my last post: Part 1

Burwash Secret Garden Wedding Marquee Open Day happened:









It was a lovely, relaxed day at Burwash, the sun shone and I met some lovely people, both prospective clients, old friends from Burwash and other exhibitors.

A big thank you to Paula who came and helped me on the day! Some of you reading this may remember Paula - she worked with me when I had the studio at King's Parade. She's always so generous and helpful and always waves away thanks - so THANKS PAULA! And thanks to Sarah and her mother who went over and above the call of duty, not only did Sarah lend me her wedding dress for my stand, but they visited us at our stand and bought us ice-creams just as we were flagging towards the end! Thanks too to Shirlene and Jo who also lent me their dresses to exhibit.

Sarah

Jo
Shirlene

Also a big thanks to Andrew from Lightworks Photography who together with Rebecca, were on the stand next to me. Andrew took the pictures above while I was manically dressing the girls behind the scenes! Andrew and Rebecca are wedding photographers based in Waterbeach near Cambridge and they had some lovely wedding photography, in particular some little wedding 'books', about the size of a large postcard, which make fantastic momentoes of the day; perhaps useful for sending to people who couldn't make it to your wedding? Anyway, do go and have a look at their site if you're looking for a photographer.

On re-reading this it has turned out to be a post dedicated to thanking people, which is nice :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not drowning, but waving...

Summer bride

Something red