Too soon for stocking fillers?

I've been spending my evenings making stuff. Yes, stuff that's different from bridal wear; more gifty type daily-usage stuff - eyemasks to be precise.



I love making dresses, but this has made a nice change because they're quick to make and are colourful, so are satisfying on two levels, and...they're practical. What more could one want from a craft project?


I'm a fairly regular insomniac, but I've learned to embrace my sleepless hours by thinking up new ideas! I've test driven one of my earlier prototypes and I can safely say they're very comfortable and soft against the eyelids...I'm feeling sleepy just thinking about them!


I shall be offering these for sale in my new Folksy shop; I'll post on here as soon as I've stocked up. There will be more gift style stuff to follow shortly...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not drowning, but waving...

Summer bride

Something red