Sunday, 10 April 2016

Wedding dress making work in progress













A few weeks of work in progress in the (work trashed, apologies - no styling or tidying at all) studio ;-) including new postcards!

The upper dress is called 'Una' and the lower dress is 'Florence'. They're both now finished and available to order as made to measure or off the peg gowns from the RLBD Collection.

Both dresses I umm-ed and aah-ed about certain aspects of, and if you follow me on Facebook you might remember that I asked for help with the bow (yes or no) on the front of Una, and the flowers (yes or no) on the tulle skirt of Florence. The feedback was really useful and in the end Una has no bow on the front, and a smaller bow on the back, and Florence has flowers on the tulle, but can easily be made without them.

(Please forgive the picture quality, I took these on my phone for quickness.) I hope you like the dresses.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment.