Short, swirly, quirky wedding dress

Remember these? (The top swirly thing.) I recall it was commented that they looked like Iced Gems. They are a sewing 'doodle' that I worked on a while back.

After wanting to use them for ages, but not feeling that anything was quite right, I've finally got around to using them on a new dress design which is currently still a work-in-progress, but here's a small preview:




It's going to be short, light, simple and quirky. Something perhaps to inspire those who would like to wear something a bit different and fun. It's certainly not a traditional gown, but that's the whole point.

I'll show some more pictures of the whole thing soon, when it's finished. I hope that you like it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not drowning, but waving...

Something red

Summer bride