Friday, 19 August 2011

Dear followers of this blog....

....thank you so much for your interest - I love the fact that I have recently generated a new follower too - whoever you are!

There is, however, a problem with the 'Followers' part of my blog - I can't see you. I used to be able to, but now you've disappeared, hence my not knowing who my new follower is.

I've looked on Blogger Help and it seems there are about 1000 other people with the same problem (not joking - its widespread), and no real answers from the 'help' section. So, loyal followers, I'm going to delete you and try and reinstall you - at some point soon. I'm dragging my feet about it in the hope that you will just magically appear without me having to do anything.

So if you find yourself having disappeared from anything related to this blog, please don't 'unfollow' me, I will be frantically trying to reinstate you, no doubt in a blaze of rage against technology that I don't really understand.

Thanks for your patience and I'll be back soon with more weddingy type malarky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment.